Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day 29: Almost at the end.


Day 29 by Jordan Tan

"Almost at the end,
I feel bit different today."


i feel different.

more anxious.

happy.

excited.

tired, but fresh.

i'm almost at the finish
line. can't believe i've
made it.

i've changed.

___________________________

ladies and getleman,
this 31st my country will celebrate
a 50th year anniversary of independence.

my country is a mutual living country
with 4 or more different races.

the peace has been there for 50 years
as of this 31st.

but lately things has been shaky.

a little. not too much.

my hope is, is not.


anyway, my synchro yesterday made
me watch TV. i mean broadcast TV.
not dvd TV.

anyway, malaysians,
do check out the local commercials
dedicating to our celebration of
independence. they're not bad.

i've been critique of sounding
too much like an old man.

hmmm...

the following are the final pages
of the first part of my graphic
novel. i will continue to finish
it at www.30dayartist.blogspot.com





as for tomorrow,
"the making of".

and the entire compilation of the
pages in pdf, for readers who
hasn't been catching up.

till tomorrow.

(sleepy.)

-chinyew

technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags:

No comments: