Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 11: I'm away but never far away.

Ok. Had a crazy day today packing
and preparing for the coming comic
convention at Singapore.

The new edition of I See So Many Butterflies Vol.1
are ready!

And the special paper+cover looks really good.

The softness.

Just wish I could show you guys.

Maybe I'll record some video at the comic
con and post it to you guys.

Anyway, as the compensation of me missing
from working on the pages for the coming days,
I've scanned some of my 'personal' diary works
and have scheduled for them to post daily
for your viewing pleasure.

I've never shared it with anyone.

(Except some close friends here and there.)

But never for the public.

For the first time, I'll have to sacrifice
my privacy to submit my commitment to
my 30dayartist run.

But please don't judge me from the strips.
They are done many-many years ago,
during my dark years.

I've since become a complete-different-changed
person.

I hope to keep close to you all.

I know sometimes my words can be really---

trippy.

I guarantee you I'm not on anything.

Guarantee.

I'm away.

Catch up soon.

**)



-chinyew

No comments: