Saturday, November 14, 2009

the pain of a director.

Havin a headache. Think it's the lack of sleep. As a director, we put in so much of our thinking power to construct the script into visual. Making it come to life. It takes so much out of us. At the end of the day you should be thinking the project you are doin worth the sacrifices you put into? Pick your projects wisely. I'm working on this current project as a promise that i'll be given more interesting job that suits me. I'm putting myself out for one last time. How many cigarettes have i smoked today? For the stress and rush. I'm wasting all my adrenaline fuel to a shoot which is not even mine. I'm cleaning up somebody's bad storytelling. Just once i'm doin this, cleaning up after somebody's shit. I guess we all have to start somewhere. Usually from cleaning. I tell myself i'm not gonna waste any more of my youth and limited brain life span. Godspeed. Sleep brain! Sleep!

Posted via email from Chin Yew's Posterous

No comments: