Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Check out an email I got from a con man:

i am Mr Jonathan From Canada i am really interested in buying the>
item from you but i want to send it to my client new store in west
 Africa Nigeria i supposed to come down to your country for the pick
 up but due to my work i am working in oil company in Canada and i have
 no time so i want you to know i will be glad if you can help me ship
 the item to my Client in Nigeria and i am willing to know to know the
total cost of the item from you and the postage through EMS speed post
 or DHL and as well payment will be made through bank to Bank Money
transfer direct payment into your bank Account so i want you to
 get back to me with your Full Bank Details so that i can ready ready for the
 payment thanks i will be glad if you can kindly get back to me as soon
 as possible
 Jonathan

Posted via email from Chin Yew's Posterous

No comments: