Tuesday, June 19, 2007

karma

ok, i'm recovering day by day.

depression kicks in sometime.

i dunno why.

but the pills tend to help.

it calms me down.

but the drawback is, most of the time,
i want to be alone.

she ask me to love myself more.

i am.

i'm certain of.

the only lack of thing is havin this other
half to love and love back.

it's been 3 years now, i last taste
the scent of love.

yes, i'm a romanticism.

and emo too.

sometimes.

sometimes i'm used to being alone.
sometimes i have this urge to talk to
someone in a lighter and sentimental tone.

the emo music kicks in sometime.
sometimes a hardbeat track.

i dance to it.

eccentric.

i'm an eccentric person.

i try not to be.

the mood swing irritates people.

i know.

my harddisk crash.

most of the good shots i took are gone.

i recall my arrogance.

karma hits my face time and time again.

i never learn.

i try to learn.

i gotto learn.

this time.

-chinyew

No comments: