Friday, June 19, 2009

hello!!




Hello!! I have problems with my computer...so I cant go with my stuff in 30daysartist, I think on monday "her" will be ok!!

I m working in my paintings for 30 daysartist !!
and I wont tu put an image of me playing saxofon and the music group link ..so you can listen what type of music we play .....

so...good weekend...
good energy
good time ...

3753 cruithne

The moment two bubbles
are united, they both vanish.
A lotus blooms.
Murakami, Kijo. (1865-1938).

Night, and the moon!
My neighbor, playing on his flute -
out of tune!

Kojo

I want to sleep
Swat the flies
Softly, please.
shiky masaoka (1867-1902).

they've gone...
where the beach umbrella was
the sand not quite so hot


Then the Haikus ... I say good bye,

I went to the beach with my computer in off, with out work, yesterday ..was so beautiful ...SO CALM...
new energy

the sea

Eva

No comments: