Tuesday, June 09, 2009

THE SMALL BIRCH FOREST IN A TOWN







One day, I saw this forest, simple forest, like inside of my own comic, like a dream

this forest appears in front of me.

the pictures are originals, and the only work inside is the color, no effects, no collages...


Hello every body!!!!
I know, I can be so quiet, silent, and sometimes is difucult to talk about me...

I m very happy to stay in 30daysartist, I want to talk about my work inside, now


I was thinking in make a 40 works with my paintings or images, that no body knows, and use them whit my "poetry"


I dont have many time ... ussually Im painting, a mother, a musician, and a worker too...


so with all my personalities


I want to try to work for 30daysartis

but first I want to talk more about my activities and creations


I was working in the organization of a festival in Sevilla, last month





"Ladyfest sur 9"


is a feminist festival, (+we want men too...:-)

the festival was so cool!!! full of people

and the most nice thing was the mix of people working together in auto management

at the moment, then the festival, we know more about this, and about management, about love, about women, about art...

and for the next festival ...we have support of very interesting people, thats so good!!!

I want to pass the link of the festival




and I was with my special project (we made some activities in common and one alone) this project for me was an exhibition "Woman attack of 150 cmt or more...."

every big paintings children of the women attacks!!! :-) with dance event of "la Vike" and music



I showed my picture "touching or giving fire" is a big painting (130 x 160 cmts)with mix technical ...in this exhibition



(on the top of the blog)



with the girl, touching fire (IN THE TOP TOP)
and I made another intervention, I was playing with a band made for the event "ladyfestsur big band!!"....

She is the girl with the light
the small girl with the infinity light

with the real light of life and energy

She puts the love inside of us
(sometimes we can forget it
our small child and light)

Eva

No comments: