Saturday, June 06, 2009

I am sorry.

I'm sorry to interrupt Eva's run for this short
announcement.

On June 6th 2009, www.30dayartist.com got hacked
by a group claiming to be called The Malay Power Team.

They posted a very offensive message to the Indonesians.

And this image: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5849/kl1.gif

If anyone has ever heard of them; KL Troopers.
Do let us know.

We are trying our very best to recover the old
files and post that has been deleted by them.

Our server apparently has done some backup.
But the last backup date was 23rd May 2009.

That means Rebecca Finch's last 7 days and
Eva's first few post are gone. No ways of recovering
them back.

Their efforts and comments from the readers
are gone.

I don't understand why anyone would want to
destroy our blog. Destroying the artist dream.

Artist don't harm anyone.

We are a non-profit organization.

We only support and encourage people to
rediscover themselves by pursuing art.

I'm really-really sadden by this and feeling
very sorry for Becky and Eva.

Especially to Becky who has put in alot
of good effort during her run.

Her last post really inspired me.

And now they are gone.

I only can pray that she doesn't
feel too sad for too long, and that
the person who is responsible for
destroying this site have a little
sense of guilt of their actions;

destroying artist's effort.

why spread hate and anger
when you can spread love
to make a difference to the world?

With this,

I sincerely with my head down, apologize
to Becky again.

I wish I've done a better job of protecting
your efforts and works.

I'm really truly sorry.

always,

Chin Yew.

30dayartist Co-creator.

No comments: