Sunday, May 28, 2006

..one with it...



i see so many beautiful people out there.
holding hands.

after watching "Breakfast at Tiffany", it made
me feel that there is always somebody for everybody
out there.

somewhere.

so, i'm sure mine is out there somewhere.
isn't it a waste if i just stayed at home and wait
for it to come. my other half might be assuming
the same. and we'll never ever meet.

so, i decided to go out and find my One.
but soon, it only made me realized it is so hard
for a guy like me to reach out. i can't believe
anyone who is in my position could ever find anybody.

i have hardly any girlfriends. not in workplace.
not in personal basis either. a few. but mostly
are attached. and some, i assumed they only enjoy
my company merely as friends. and i do enjoy
them as friends too. its just so hard to find
somebody that fits you. or its so hard to make
yrself fit for anybody.

it is so hard for modern lonely people to reach
out for a hug. internet does help some, if you
don't mind the less romantic scenario.

but i repeat, i just finished watching "Breakfast at Tiffany."
so excuse me, i do have alittle demand here.(and alittle sensitive.)

i see many beautiful girls walking by. some with
a boyfriend. some with friends. some with family.
never alone, like me. felt pretty weird of being
alone like that, like a stalker. but i keep telling myself that
there is nothing to be ashamed of. everybody needs
somebody. and i'm merely one of the everybody
who is helping himself.

but not easy. so i gave up. went home and
enter my room again. with a smoke and a dvd.

and that's life.

you try and you come to realize that its
hopeless. eventhough you've tried.

-chinyew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate solitude.

The loneliness you are experiencing is universal.

C x