Friday, August 01, 2008

Day - 02

Been waiting long huh?

i'm not slacking.

really.

i've actually been drawing and drawing.

just didn't had the time to scan and post.

i'm currently workin on my new dvd reel.
ready to be sent out at the end of August.
hoping to find a new job soon.
will share with you some pics of the dvd reel,
interactive menu, etc.

my hands are sore after holding the brush
for hours.

have not hold one for a year now.

i bought 40 canvases again. ready to paint them, seriously.
not for the 30dayartist marathon.

i've passed that stage.

now i'm trying to commit myself to paint
seriously. and patiently. master-craft it.
just hope that i'll get used to it.

as for now, the continuation you all been
waiting for:

"I See So Many Butterflies" Part 2.








don't you guys just miss the beardy guy?
i sure do. it took me awhile to catch
the style back.

do tell me if my strokes are different.

i'm quite paranoid of not conti with the
previous ones.

well just incase you guys have no idea
what's going on with that dude,
do recap back of my last year's run:

http://www.30dayartist.com/blog2/?m=200708&paged=3

can't wait for tomorrow.

phew, day 2....

-chinyew


p/s: day one are still the hardest
of all days.

technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags:

No comments: