Monday, August 11, 2008

Day - 12






what is there to say?

i've said most of what i want to say.

i'm just glad i've survived another day.

energy draining.

the force is still strong though.
leading the story.

I've got a feeling there will be new
readers reading today.

Well, if there is, please do not feel
shy to drop a comment and a simple 'hello'
will do.

If you have no idea what's going on,
do click on the About button on top.

Or what's the comic panels about,
do click on the 'Download' section and download
the part 1 of 'I See So Many Butterflies'.

What you are watchin now, is part 2,
started on Day-01, 1st of August 2008.

I'm hoping the story would end by
the end of August.

Don't think I can continue doing
it that long. Comic is really tiring
compared to painting.

Have the urge to paint again.
It's been 2 years.

My excuse is; I'm waiting
for the odorless turpentine to arrived
in my favorite artshop; Cziplee.

Once I've got it,
I'll start painting my third series.

And only God knows what the theme
will be.

Till then,

-chinyew


No comments: