Thursday, August 07, 2008

Day - 08




Ok, I'm hoping to get back on track.

I'm hoping by the end of day-30,
I have a total of 300+ pages of
'I See So Many Butterflies'.
And with great hope, I'm gonna
digital print a few copies and
send them out to publisher
and hoping to get publish.

That is my plan.

Meanwhile, I gotto keep looking for
freelance production job to sustain
this life.

I enjoy directing too.

My ultimate dream is to direct
a 35mm full-length feature film.

Couple months ago, I had my first
TV break. I directed a children
show called Gang Bus Sekolah.

I know, it sounds a little too familiar
doesn't it the name.

But it's not what you think.

Here's an insight look:



If you guys like what you all see
and think there's any directing jobs
for me out there, do drop me a comment.

Till then..

(my heart is racing)

-chinyew

No comments: