Monday, August 04, 2008

Day - 05

so guys.

anyone of you, who drops by daily,
looking forward for my posting.

excited of what is going to happen to
the beardy guy.

guys like the works so far?

is hard to go by without any comments.

is there anyone out there?

just need to know, what you guys think
of the comic so far?

like the strokes? like the timing?

any idea what's going on here?
any hint of knowing what i'm trying to tell here?

are my effort wasted?

doubt so.

gonna continue.

and to some of you who didn't know;

please do click on image to enlarge.
check out the details of the stroke.

anyway, gotto go to work now.
yeah, you heard me. i've got a shoot
at 7am.
i'll be stretching my kidneys and liver
to 3pm, till i get them to rest then.

and i'll come back, and draw.

as i said at the last post;
artist sacrifices, but for what?

that i have to discover myself
when the end of my life comes.

till then:

(remember to click on the image to enlarge!)






No comments: