Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day 32: Push it, stretch it!

I started doing push ups on daily basis
since early this year.

It begun when I and a couple of friends
were pretty drunk in a party,
I was challenged to do push-ups.

I survived doing 10.

Next morning my arms were so sore,
moving slightly hurts.

A week later, I tried doing 10 again.
Hands sore less.

Next morning, I did another 10.
Didn't hurt.
Consecutively I did for the entire week
10 every morning.

The following next week, I push myself
and survived 5 more, that's like 15.

And then next week, I pushed another 5.
Total of 20.

To date, I'm doing average 50 push-ups a day now.

I'm very amazed how the Japanese manga artist
can pull out so many pages a month.

Their industry must have evolved quite
rapidly.

I'm currently trying to push that bar
with my comic.

Need to draw faster, yet effectively.

Here are the pencils, which I've spent
way too much time on.



Till the evolution comes.

-chinyew

No comments: