Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 1: Jakarta

Hi guys, I'm back.

Left Kuala Lumpur today.
Touched down Jakarta.

Exciting first day. Learned my first
lesson of Jakarta from an immigration officer.

A day before was with my friends over my place.
Gambling. Last day of CNY. Also the
Chinese Valentine's day.

For the last round of black jack, I bet on 200 bucks.
Took it as a sign if I was to lose, is a sign I'm not
coming back. Burning all my RM into the bet.

Banker got 21. Double. So I lost 400 bucks.
Didn't felt bad about it, cause it meant to me
that I'll be making it in Jakarta. Don't need anymore
of the RMs.

Feels strange saying goodbye to my room.
So many memories.

Flight got delayed due to bad weather.

Will be staying at my friend's dad's place first.
My room has a roommate. A super manja cat
named Beeno.

Do I miss home?

Not yet, I guess.

But I'm sure I will somehow.

Now I know how it felt.

My words and sentences are in random.

Forgive me.

I don't care.

-chinyew





No comments: