Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day 16

today is mom's birthday.

for this post, i would like
to dedicate it to all parents
of the world who worked hard just so
that their kids could be artist.

we're sorry if we ever brought
any shame to the family.

and its sad that our future kids could not
afford to be artist like we do, because
i feel that its my generation who
is gonna waste it all.

and special thanks to my grandma
who showed me my first anime, astroboy.
and to my mom for buying me the first
full set of colour pencils.
and those cool dinosaur sticker book.
and supporting some funds on my
past US comic habit/addict.
and dad for the 40k. and not stoppin me
now.

went shopping with mom today.
it feels strange shopping again with a
female lady buyin make-up and cloths.
almost forgotten how it felt.
i'm still amazed how simple little things
could get a lady all excited and happy.

anyway, for the painting of today,
which has no relation to the dedication,
excuse me.



and for tomorrow, the final
wallpaper series!

yeah!

seeya.

-chinyew



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to Aunty.

chinyew said...

thanks. thanks.

-chinyew