Friday, August 18, 2006

Day 18

ahh.. finally, my last mtv i directed
is finished. now, i can breath fully
for the paintings.

was out today to get varnish.
hehehe. my final ingredient!
on my way, i saw a pair of
"cheap" adicolor. bought it.
and planning to paint it.



gonna modify here and there.
will post the pix when i'm done
painting it. don't worry, its not
part of the 40 works. i don't cheat.
if the shoes turns out fine,
think i'm gonna start commissioning
to paint shoes. haha!

anyway, today's painting:



and,



i was pretty tired/stressed up with
presenting my mtv to my ex-boss
and was extremely exhausted due to last
night finishing it.
and i didn't know what to paint.
thank god, my ex-boss like/understand
my style of directing and didn't
complain much about it.
and thank god, while i was havin
a smoke with 2 of my ex-workmates,
we had a conversation that inspired
my today's paintings.

some artist thought:

fuck, what am i gonna paint tomorrow?

-end of thoughts-

fear. fear. fear.

but excited.

yeah!

enjoy the new song. its a little trippy.

bardo pond! bardo pond! bardo pond!

-chinyew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some one asking.. if they pay you to paint.. will you paint for them?

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

nice work of art trying to express your thougjty ht on how you gonna tell some1 on how to feel like THINKINOIGn :)

chinyew said...

it dependes on

who/when/why/what

and ofcourse

how much..

heehehehe

someone pls give sasi
a certificate for being
a sincere art supporter.

heh.

-chinyew

odevisky said...

*Steals your shoes*


buahaha MINE~! *runs off laughing maniacally*