Saturday, August 26, 2006

Day 26

How Life Can Turn
by Appleseed Cast

Out there in the yard now
playing with their dad
I’m amazed at how alike you are

See now the strangeness because
I feel so many things
all at once, it’s wonderful to see

The smiles are everywhere
the cold’s gone from the air
the sun shines as they play
my smile wont wipe away
They’re laughing at you
everything that you do
You open your arms to them
they run in to tackle you…

it’s so good to see you now
and times been good to you
it just so amazing
your smile is shining through
Amazing how life can turn
one day to the next you know
I’ll figure out where I am
and figure which way to go.




days does pass.
and time does change.
my, its day 26 already?
and one more painting to go.
which i'll be saving it
till day 30 along
with a special surprise.

so whats in for the comin days?
plenty.
just wait and see.

till then.

-chinyew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its wonderful to look into the wonderful life of yours.

its only be wonderful if you are looking from the beyond of your vision.

summer,LUCT