Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 29



don't worry. its just a parody.

anyway, here's the last painting:



ta-dah!

nah, just fuckin around with ya.
still savin the last one for
tomorrow's special surprise!

here's a shoe story.
i needed a new pair of shoes.
i wore the old pair for almost 7years.
i had problem finding a new pair that i fancy.
so, one time i was land faraway.
saw a pair that i thought was pretty ok.
size 8half was my size. but it felt pretty tight,
so i bought size 9 instead. and it was
pretty cheap buying especially from this
land faraway from my own.

came back. it felt loose.
frustrated.
been trying to find people to
buy my this new pair of shoes
that doesn't fit.

mom even say, "why you go buy
a same pair of shoes?"

then i only realize i bought
back a similar design to my old shoes.

there's lessons to learn everywhere
of our daily action.

i've learned more of myself in this shoe scenario.

anyway, just finished compiling/producing
my dvd reel which i'll be sending them
out once i'm done here.



and heres another story of findin jobs.
saw an ad of job vacancy selling cds.
thought of one of my bestfriend who was lookin
for a job. gave him the tel no. he got the job.
on his first day, he found a job application
form, surprisingly filled up by a person
who shares the same name as mine. my best
friend curiously took down his name and
contact no. and gave it to me. the dude's
address was "Jalan Sahabat" * Goodfriends Road.
curious of how this dude is similar to me
besides the name, i called him pretending
to be a job hirer. his 30+ no education
qualification. has problem lookin for a job.

ironically, then, i was at my mist of decidin to
quit my previous job.

anyway,
wish me luck of getting a new job soon.

for those who have been stickin around
long enough to know me and what
type of job i'm looking for, and
if you got/know one, do let me know.

check out the packagin, man!
think i miss my black and white
paints.

now, where did i leave them...



anyway, i'll give you more
clues of tomorrow's post/painting.

the clues,
are in today's post and song.

ha!

till tomorrow,

for the grand finale!

-chinyew

p/s:think i'm getting a fever....

Appleseed Cast - A Dream of Us
cause what i feel inside
i dont want to hide
it's you that got to me
its what i want to sing
cause i've got a dream for us
running through my mind
sitting on the beach
looking at the sea
and we're old and tired
and time has made us smile
as we go on counting things
people in the breeze
we're not the only ones
there's hundreds on the shore
looking at the sea
but it's just you and me
if the day never comes
i sink beneath the tide
will you still be with me
or disappear?

4 comments:

deadpo8t said...

drop off your dvd package at czipleeB...we can send out to some friends we know...:)

whiterabbit said...

Good luck jobhunting. I happen to be looking too :p

Anonymous said...

hi chin yew! mas here.. haha saw u just now @ d orange building.

anyway, the shoes! i told u kan to get the 3 brothers signature on it then sell it online! ape daa

chinyew said...

i've kept this inside long
enough.

everytime i listen to this
song, i picture her.

there, i said it.

-chinyew