Sunday, August 01, 2010

Day 01 - Back for the sixth time.

Hi, I'm Chin Yew.

and I'm back for the sixth time.

Since last year, my film production career
has been slowly invading into my art career.

Despite it all,
2009-2010 has been a great year for my art career.
Got nominated for several awards.
Got a couple of good gigs, which I'll be sharing
through out the month.

Was suppose to take a self-portrait picture
of myself with the same purple painting like
I do every year (well except for last year's,
which I wanted it to be a little weird with
myself being invisible) but didn't had time.

Probably gonna get someone to take it for me
tomorrow.

Woke up really early this morning, even skipped church,
and cut the traditional anniversary 30dayartist video.
Later at afternoon, went for a shoot.
It was the last day of the children show that I've
been working on for almost 3 years.

I love the project and the kids,
I just don't like the station people who
are handling it.

And so I sworn that this season will be my last.

I've got big plans for 2011. Which I'll share
with you all the coming days ahead.

It's been 5 years since I made that big leap to
change my life. I always hear people saying that
we change every 5 years.

I'm hitting 30 next year, and I think it's
time for the 2nd big leap in my life.

This might be my last 'art' 30dayartist run.

As I said earlier, my film production life
has been slowly invading to my other half career.
I got back really late today. So no pages yet
for I SEE SO MANY BUTTERFLIES VOL.2 PART 2.

But I guarantee you, tomorrow you will see some.
That's if the film production house doesn't
call me.

I also guarantee you that I'll be wrapping-up
I SEE SO MANY BUTTERFLIES.

This is the end.

I also would like to thank all the 30dayartists!

Here's the anniversary video.

Happy 5th year everyone!

Love,

Chin Yew.

5 years Anniversary 30dayartist.com from chinyew on Vimeo.

No comments: