Monday, August 09, 2010

Day 9: Blame

There's a chinese saying,

"those who eat salted fish, should have known the thirst."

my way of describing it is;

when you eat chilli, don't complain it being spicy.


i was blame for something i didn't do today.
but it wasn't a major screw-up.

i just don't like the idea to be blame wrongly.
i like defending.

but today, in the job, for the job, i learn to bite the bullet.

just give in. compared to the tv, i don't mind
biting it. even to the point, swallowing it.
because this is commercial, and we're dealing with
high integrity pros here.

putting that aside, for today, i had great opportunity to shine.
the scene we were shooting was with the local malay
children, which was my expertise since i've been working
with children for so long.

it went well, the korean director kept insisting me to direct
the kids for him. it means alot to be trusted and given
a task by the top chain.

tomorrow's last day of the shoot.

i'm praying really hard no major screw up.

sigh. wednesday back to the !@%^&@# budget television.
i know it'll be difficult for me to cope up with the contrast
intensity. example, my producers will be presenting
me the cast for the telemovie i'll be directing. Usually,
in commercial, we must print out the photos in color
and lay out carefully to present to the director.

i wonder what my Malaysian television producer will prepare for me.

i feel like demanding, (but at the same time,
the television side of me reminds me)

why bother?

-chinyew




No comments: