Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11: Rest





Ah... the shoot is finally over.

My body aches. Went for a foot massage today.
Relaxing. Came back home. Slept.
My body is retrieving from all the sleep
it has been missing.

Here are the strips for today:








And..... I worked on this book's illustration a couple months
back. It's a book written by Amir Muhammad. The process
was quite tiring too. At day, I was working in the tv production
company, and at night I was communicating with the
writer through gmail to discuss about the drawings. And
once we agreed, I proceed to illustrating them
through out the night, till the morning,
and back to my tv production work.
Where was my sleeping time? For that month, I couldn't
remember. All I could recall was snippets of sleep
anytime-anywhere.

Here's a book flip video I made of the book:

ROJAK - BOOK FLIP from chinyew on Vimeo.



Projects can be crazy.
You like it, you want it, you take it.
You sort of forgets whether your body could take it.
It's only after the rush and adrenaline is over,
you realized that you have been stretching your body too far.

And then rest.....

till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amir Muhammad said...

Hello Chin Yew!