Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 29: Struggle

Urghh...

Drawing is so hard.

Frustrated.

Drag my own lazy ass to the
drawing table.

Pressure.

Sat for awhile. Doodle a little.
Couldn't get the images out right.
Threw the pencil and launch myself
to the bed. A mistake to have
your drawing desk next to yr bed.

Twist and turn on my bed for awhile.
Fed up, got up, flip a graphic novel.
Got a little inspired, jumped back
to the drawing desk. Minutes later,
still nothing. Turned on the PC for
music. Boost my stereo. Music kicks
in. Felt the drive a little. Took
up my pencil. Circular. Horizontal.
Etcetera. Etcetera.

Screw the resistant and finally opens
the box of Famous Amos that I've been
saving. Saved for block days.
Today IS a block day I tell myself.
Yum-yum.
Munched away. Drank milk.
Scribble. Erase. Finally. Finally.

Began to ink. Carefully. Carefully.
Looked at the time. Damn. I'm late.
Got to post. Got to post.

Ran downstairs. Turned on my pc.
Scanned the page.
Adjusted in Photoshop.
Clean the lines.

Post.
What to write? What to write?
Jam. Wait-I know! Guess I'll write
about this; The struggle!

The struggle of how every page
is produced.

Now-here:



-chinyew

No comments: