Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day 4: Nothing

Yep, you've guessed it, nothing.

Woke up, did 2 pages. Then as was about to ink,
a commercial production house called.

As of now, I'm currently prepping for this
Samsung commercial shoot that is on Sunday till
Tuesday. Korean director, which I'll be assisting.

It's gonna be tight for any more pages till Tuesday.

But rest assure, I've got many comic strips which
I've done in the past that has not been seen
or published by anyone.

So all the way till Tuesday, I'll posting them.

Remember: Is not that I'm lazy or slacking, I'm
really into completing my graphic novel.
Completing it is one of my ambition.

But shooting a korean commercial is a big break for
me.

And I'm gonna take it.

Damn, I've got less than 3 hours to sleep
before the next day starts again...

Till then...




No comments: