Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 27: Being Inside

Met up with some friends last night.

They thought I've been feeling depress lately.

Maybe it's the post that I've been posting.
Maybe it's the vibe that I've been spreading.

:)

But no guys, I'm fine.

Guess maybe it's because I've been trying
to get into the pages lately. To be in the
mood of the characters inside my comic.

I have to agree that I See So Many Butterflies
can be a pretty dark and depressive book.

I got commented many times of Vol.1.

But to some who have read ALOT of other
darker and melancholy stuff, my book
will seem pretty pretentious and pansy
to them.

But yeah, I'm trying to be in the character.
Being in a jail lock-up is no funny business.

Even my special someone thought she should
detach from me for awhile after reading yesterday's post.

:)

The post are meant to be for general.
Most of them are targeted for people
who wants to be an artist.
My post serves as a heads-up of what to
expect if you were one, through my experience
as one.

Detaching is very important after being inside
your story and character for too long.

You want to be in the mood to create the
most authentic work. But you wouldn't want
it to eat you up till you affect people
around you.

Heh. Guess it already has.

Shall detach for awhile.

Here are pencils for the coming 2 pages.
Got back pretty late last night drinking
with the boys. Shall ink them tonight.

Till then.


No comments: