Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 19: 2 lives

I've got 2 lives.

One as an artist,
the other as a director.

As an artist, I'm a nice guy.
As a director, I'm a mean guy.

As an artist, the end result is under my control.
As a director, the end result is a collaborative of various people.

As an artist, I execute as an individual.
As a director, the execution is as a team.

As an artist, I've got all the time in the world.
As a director, time is money.

As an artist, I choose when to work.
As a director, I've to wait for work to come.

As an artist, I'm my own censorship.
As a director, I've got a long line of people who censors.

As an artist, my energy burns slowly and randomly.
As a director, my energy burns gradually and in a huge amount .

I love my 2 life.

And I don't think I can ever drop any one of them.

Maybe in different years, I'll concentrate more
over the other. But never letting anyone of them go.

I'm too much of a greedy and ambitious prick.

;)


Here are the pencils of the coming pages:





-chinyew

No comments: