Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 101: Horrible day

What a horrible day 1 back in KL.

Something's wrong with my blackberry,
some keys couldn't be typed.
So I called up my mobile service provider
and the operator instructed me
to head to the nearest branch
to replace my phone. And so I did.
I drove all the way to KL central.

And when I reached there,
they told me to head to another
address, which was the official
Blackberry provider, which was
located the other side of town,
PJ.

And so I drove across town.
My wallet's getting thinner
due to my last London trip,
and jobs that I've stopped taking,
so the parking fees and petrol
today didn't help much.

Finally, got my Blackberry replaced.

As I drove home, happy configuring
my new Blackberry, a car infront
suddenly stops, and I couldn't
break in time. CRASH! I collided
into the car, and the car collided
into another car.

Gonna claim insurance for the damages,
so I went to the nearest police traffic
station to make a report, which took
me another 3 hours. Luckily, I had a very
special friend to BB which made
time more bearable. (Thanks Sarah!)

My stomach was growling crazily because
I hadn't ate anything since morning,
thinking at first to eat right after I settle my
phone problem at KL central.
How would I have know that one thing would
lead to another?

Finally reached home at 11pm. Thank God for
my lovely mom who had leftover dinner for me.
Ate really fast because I still needed to rush an
illustration job which was due today. Thinking
at first again to finish them right after my initial
first stop at KL central.

3am, finished the job and finally was able to catch
my breath again.

Sigh. Wallet really have thinned badly today.
Got to pay the expensive police fine for the
accident and not sure if my insurance
could cover all the car damages.

Sigh. Credit card's bill coming soon,
studio's rent due in another couple of days.

Ughh! And this coming weekend, there's
this crazy annual book sales that I've never missed.

How wallet? How?

-chinyew

No comments: