Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 105: Gloomy weather

The weather was very gloomy today.
Dark, rain, thunder. I chose to stay
in bed. Close my eyes, and let my
body rest. Hadn't been sleeping
properly.

My eyes open in intervals during
the day, realizing that it was still
raining, and the sun blocked by
gloomy clouds, I closes my eyes,
and went back to sleep.

Opened them again, when mom
called out for eating out with dad.

I drag my body out, put on a t-shirt,
didn't even bother to wash myself
or looked into the mirror.

Ate the meal, came home, showered.

Then a call came, from The Star.
They said that my Artist Crisis comic strips
that I've been submitting didn't work for
them. That they think it looked
kinda 'old'. They said they understand
that I came from a 'graphic novel'
background and that they were looking
for something more 'modern'.

Well, it's true. My style does look kinda
'old'.

Think maybe I should just self-published
the Artist Crisis strips myself.

Like I've always been.

Sigh.

Gonna go back to sleep now.

-chinyew

No comments: