Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 110: Here it comes.

All in a go.

Video job, next week final-touch.

Indie film producing, next week start pre-pro.

Had the final look at the book I'm collaborating
with friend. Pretty happy with the dual tone
applied to my illustrations.

Patrick Teoh's book is done too.
Just gonna wait for the response
and the amendments.

So many going on, but how come
I don't feel it?

Maybe the cheques are important
to definite the feeling.

Bank accounts still not growing
any fatter.

Was talking to a senior friend.
She told me how much she was
making when she was my age.
She'll take all the saving and leave
the country bout a year, then
returns with a thinned bank account.
And she does that over and over
again. Now she's 60+, still successful
and owns a known company.

I'm inspired to be like that.

Always loved talking to people
who is much older than me.

They are wiser,

and more jaded (in a delicate way).

-chinyew

No comments: