Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 116: Superman

Watch an animation today.

Superman/Shazam: The Return of The Black Adam

I was amazed at how the last scene suddenly
gave me a slight tear.

Captain Marvel was almost gonna kill Black Adam.
Superman tells him "Easy there! You've got him!"
Captain Marvel strangles Black Adam's throat.
Black Adam struggles, "It changes you. Does it not? The power."
Captain Marvel replies, "It only changes that I can choose my
own fate now.Black Adam provokes him, "Like a God. Maybe?"
Captain Marvel strangles him harder. Superman warns Captain Marvel,
"That's enough!" Captain Marvel argues back, "No, I have to! To protect them!"
Superman replies, "How? By being like him?" Captain Marvel
replies, "By being stronger THEN him." Then Superman replies
back with the most solemn voice, "Then BE strong. Be good."
Captain Marvel expression changes, and lets go of Black Adam.

I think most of the time the most right thing to do are the hardest
thing to do. And the hardest thing to do are actually
the most simplest. Make sense?

Well that scene explains it really well.

Didn't had to do any editing today, so I did some
drawings and prepared a new mini comic
for the Singapore Toys and Comics Convention.

Yes, it's another year again.

Man, time does flies.

-chinyew

No comments: