Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Day 14: Boards

Just in a blink, it has been 2 weeks.

Maybe another few blinks, 10 years.

Time flies.

It has almost been 2 months since...

Spent half the day today finishing
the storyboard. Every version done,
I'll run down of the apartment and
head to the set and show the director
the board.

He seems satisfy with it, just need
to fix some changes.

Was really tired since yesterday.

On my way back, I stopped at the pool
and automatically took a nap.
Water splashes, kids screaming in joy,
various foreign languages, wind and
the sun.

After an hour, I went back to the apartment
and continue working.

Took a short nap afterwards. Thought I heard
the director voice, woke up. And saw that he was
in the living room having a chat with my
friend's father. :) Thought I was overworked
and hallucinating my director's voice.

Sometimes, one fine day, you wake up,
and you realized you've forgotten
yr past. But one small little hint
might just bring it all back. Saw
a book 'Have A Little Faith'.

All came rushing back. How the past
reflects the present now.

Feels so ugly and crappy. Shall doze off a little
and continue to work on the second board.

Well-atleast money is coming in.

-chinyew

1 comment:

no one. said...

:)
Keep on keeping on
Things could always be worse, although I'm sure you have a better idea of that than I do, me being so young. Thanks for your opportunity with the whole 30dayartist thing, and just letting me jump in while you were posting. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but I've learned to appreciate every opportunity I'm given, because sometimes you're not given any.
-scott shaputis