Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 27: Testing and More meetings

Think I'm slowly catching up the language.

Today in the meeting, I understand 60% of
what they were discussing, so I had the chance
to slip in some thoughts. Even broke the ice
in the meeting and everyone laughed.

We tested the Bolex and 5D camera today.

Too bad I won't be able to stay for the
shoot. Will be heading back to KL tomorrow
for couple of days to settle my work permit.
It would have been great to work with
Mira Lesmana and Sarah Sechan.

It also would have been great to watch
the reknown DP Phillip Rang work.

Oh-well, atleast I've got bout couple
of hours on set tomorrow before I depart
to the airport.

Call time tomorrow, 430am.

Shit, shouldn't have drank that sucky
Starbucks latte.

Jakarta Starbucks sux!

-chinyew

No comments: