Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 10: There's really so little time.






Ok, guys. Tomorrow will be the starting
of my trip to Singapore for the comic con.

Will be having a booth to sell my comics.

Don't think the week I'm away,
there will be time for me to work on any pages.

Will have to continue when I get back.

But rest assure, I will keep my updates
as close as possible. Hoping can cover
the entire trip's log.

I realized this 30dayartist run has really
taken so much of my time.

I remembered doing The Boy Who Loved Clouds
series, it only took me about 4hours a day.

This run, it takes almost the entire of the day.
I need atleast 11 hours to finish a day.
From researching, penciling(5hours), inking(3hours),
scanning+post-production(2hours), and thinking of a subject to
blog about(1 hour).

Sleep probably 4 hours. (Or less.)
Day job 6 hours.

That's a total of 21 hours.
The balance of 3 hours, I spent
on visiting my brother at the hospital.
Driving up and down of the highway.
Taking a dump.
Meal time.

Etc.

Time.

Enough?

Damn. I'm friggin 28 years old already.
I haven't found love.
I haven't directed a feature.
Need to buy a house.
A sport car.

(Clouds.....ahhh....)

Sigh.

Need to publish the complete hardcover
of I See So Many Butterflies.

Maybe my trip to Singapore will
cover all that.

Maybe a Singapore chick?

(preferably Malay :))) )

Ahhh...love.

Kekeke.

Till then.

Will keep you guys posted.

-chinyew

(lazy brain= half dead coma) yawn. sleep.

p/s:oh-wait, gotto pick up friends from the train station.
urghghgh!!!!

No comments: