Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 26: Breathing room

Every space need its gap.

 Since coming back from Singapore, i haven't had the gap to breath. Everything is so compressed. Except for today, after wrapping early for today's shoot at a shopping complex, and for the sake of not being stuck in the Rahmadan jam, i had time to catch a movie. It feels damn good walking out from the cinema. And thank God it was not a crappy movie.

 I breath as i walk around the mall for awhile.

 It really-really felt damn good.

 Missing the jam, i had some quality time having dinner with mom.

 Took a cold shower then a nap.
Woke up and had to prepare materials for an award nomination.

 I'm one of the 10 in Malaysia nominated for the Martell Rising Personalities Awards 2009.

 I couldn't believe it when i got the news yesterday.

 Previous nominees was quite known in their field. i'm feeling quite pressure cause i honestly feel that i really hadn't done alot yet. The perfect timing would be after i successfully make my first feature film. (and i really meant 'film' not video.)

 I'm so grateful for the last award that helped me won this phone, which has enable me the flexibility post freely.

 I would have not bought a 3g phone willingly and would still be satisfy with my ancient old phone.

 So, i'm grateful for everything.

 Now as i'm typing this with my phone, i realized that i've only got another 3 hours to sleep before tomorrow's call time and with this i thank you for giving me the gap. The breathing space of not having the time to work on any pages today. I sincerely thank you.

 Breath. Breath.

 Breath.

 -chinyew

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Chin Yew's Posterous

No comments: