Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 30: YEAH!






YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

I'm done.

Day 30. Another month. Another year.

phew...

breath. i feel the air.

wohoooo---

yep..

accomplished 63 pages!

wohoo! 30 days 63 pages!

will be continuing working on
them at www.30dayartist.com/chinyew

do drop by.

and up next,

I-Ming, co-creator of 30dayartist.

it's been great, tiring, crazy, fun,
fast, slow month for me.

Resume life.

resume.

(not quite)

after the wrap of the 9 days shoot,
it's to the editing room.

2 weeks editing non-stop.

crazy.

i wonder why so many people want
to be director.

sigh.

you must be really mad
or you really love to tell stories.



phew...

ahh...

yeah.

tons of unwatch AVIS, dvds, tv series
awaits me.

ahh.. Entourage.... Lost, Wire, Deadwood,
Californication, etc..

yeah! cartoons!

breath..

i'll probably take a couple of days
break from I See So Many Butterflies.
It's been dark for me.

very crazy. shooting happy-sunshine children
show at day, and illustrating dark-butterflies
at night.

doin too much of both at a con-current time
might affect me into having split personalities.

resume life.

i'm gonna chill. catch a movie.
and reflect this month.

till then,

i hope everyone of you well
and that you have enjoyed
my this year's run.

till next year.

Godspeed.

-chinyew

No comments: