Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 3 at STGCC.

I'm bad with food. Not knowing which pan mee taste
the best. Which coffee taste the best.
I mean, when I taste something good, it's good.
I wouldn't know which is better.

Bad at remembering what they are called too.
Don't expect me to do the ordering in
chinese restaurants.

Had these wonderful and healthy food+drink
for breakfast while riding a cab to Suntec.

Sweet Tsar of Godspeed brought us popiah!

I know they taste REALLY GOOD! In seconds, the boys
had finished the whole box.


Lovely I-Mei then brought us muffins.


Saw R2D2 and I tried to touch it like how Princess Leia did.

Angelic Nadia bought a copy of I See So Many Butterflies.
And for old time sake, I gave her The Boy Who Loved Clouds.
(Traded with some paper toys actually)

Did another sketch for a lovely friend:

The following are the series of people wanting me dead:
Iron Man.
Bumble Bee.

We were robbed.

Then the dude put his cigarette out onto my face.
Morgan thought it was fun to pose with The Joker.

He changed his mind

I was too.
2 Rosharkhs trying to prove to me who was meaner.


Dude from Final Fantasy showing off his cool gun-sword weapon to me.

Tried running, but Predator caught up with me.

Morgan and I-Ming feeling the crowd difference from day-1.



I couldn't resist giving a copy of Love Letter to
this beautiful Singaporean girl who doesn't fancy
much about Malaysian boys.



Hoped after reading it she would
change her mind.

Posing with Mr Bolland with a signed copy of I See So Many Butterflies
and of course Killing Joke. Mr Bolland commented 'a cool cover' of Butteflies.

Troy Chin, a very talented indie Singaporean comic artist was kind
enough to share with his free Magnum stash.

Ai Ling and Gwen, professional cosplay people who helped promote
our booth. Ai Ling help me sold 3 copies of Butterflies and I owe
her a copy of my Butterflies canvas print.

The guns are damn real!

Morgan showing pencil while playing Bingo in a fine dining restaurant.


I end my day with a really good meal!

Sold quite a few books today and very thankful to God
for the blessing of people around me.

Thank you. Thank you.

1 more day to go.

-chinyew

No comments: