Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 22: Balancing two jobs is hard. Even if you are used to it.

I've always have the habit of having 2 jobs. My holidays during primary school is always working for my aunt in flea markets. just to have enough money to feed my habit of buying comics, high school days, i took on various jobs. I sold jeans and t-shirts to my classmates. (was caught once by the disciplinary teacher) After class, i worked in a meat stall packing meat. Weekends, I worked in a jeans factory, delivering, carrying and packing jeans. In college, after class i worked as a paging operator and did my assignments at the station and head to class after the shift. It has always been like this. So i guess it's not a surprise, even now, i'm having 2 jobs. Today, after a long day shoot with the kids, i'm only manage to come back and pencil 4 pages. Will ink them tomorrow. Pls understand.... :)

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Chin Yew's Posterous

No comments: