Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 16 - Day 4 at STGCC (Wrap)

Woke up late. Rushed to New Creation Church
at Suntec and made it.

2 years ago, when I first started to work
on volume 1 of I See So Many Butterflies,
I wasn't sure that the Death character
has anything to do with the Devil.
I just felt that they did,
that Death is the Devil.

Today, superstar pastor, Joseph Prince,
confirms that. That indeed Death is relative
to Devil; Satan.


I-Ming and his lovely girlfriend Per Lin, sharing
a beautiful breakfast pose.
I was so hungry, I only remembered to take a snap
at my breakfast after it was finished. Reckon I'll
be alone today, thought I whack one nice fulfilling breakfast!
I-Ming and Per Lin will having a half day off to do
their thingy, and Morgan will be stocking for more
toys at China Town.

Did another sketch for a fellow booth neighbor.

Another friendly neighbor gave us delicious egg tarts.
It saved my stomach half of the day without lunch.

Before wrapping up, took a picture with the super talented and famous
Sonny Liew, fellow Malaysian, who is basing in Singapore now,
who is a highly sought after comic artist in the international market.
Sonny Liew is the warmest person to hang out with,
and is the one who invited us over to SGTCC.
Jereme busy with his new addiction in Transformer
toys as I show off my new tee given and design
by fellow Malaysian artist, Munkao, as he looked up
to the sky for answers.

I and I-Ming taking one last snap with Troy Chin,
the super famous Singaporean comic artist.
His books sold like crazy! He is rich now!

Throughout the STGCC event, hidden within the
giant corporations, there was a group of us, independent artists,
hidden behind the last alley, the Artist Alley.

The almost complete crew of Artist Alley. We had more
crazy artist from various countries that helped
made the alley crazier with dancing, beers and dance music!

A RECAP OF THE 3 DAYS WITH MORGAN AND I-MING:

SGTCC DAY-01 (FRIDAY)
SGTCC DAY-02 (SATURDAY)
SGTCC DAY-03 (SUNDAY)

Jereme posing with the super famous cosplay girl, Kage.

Posing with the alter ego of Kage, the super sweet-kind-and-friendly, Ai Ling!

We packing up as the champagne and beer lingers.

The beers and champagne were our lubricant through out the event.

The 30dayartist crew of STGCC 2009.

All packed and ready to go.

I-Ming suffocating in the elevator with his heavy bag.

I-Ming and Perlin feeling hard to say goodbye.

I-Ming going crazy with his heavy bag.

Jereme is the ultimate guy who was kind enough to
share his room with us throughout the Singapore trip.

Our finale dinner at Singapore! Hainan Chicken Rice!!!!

Too many signs similar to I See So Many Butterflies
appeared during dinner:

Vegetables on a butterfly plate.

The bill subtotal was 44.40.
The 444 still haunts me once in awhile.
Luckily for tax, it turned into 52.25

The boys preparing to crash into bed. Jereme is still hooked
on Transformer since coming back from the STGCC.
He is researching what to buy as Morgan the toy trader
poison him. I-Ming, also a victim of Morgan, agrees.


And that's it.

They are all in bed as I'm still obsessively reminiscing
the wonderful 3 days that God has blessed us as
I close this post.

Thank you all for reading.

Nite all!

-chinyew

No comments: