Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 28: It leads to the end.



My shoot is almost over.

My run at 30dayartist is also almost over.

I find it very strange every time during
my run, the works that I produced comes
naturally in a 3-acts structure.

Volume 1 of I See So Many Butterflies,
if you hold the book and notice the spine,
the full-bleed black pages almost look like
their bookmarking where the 3-acts is,
separating the book into 3 sections,
where each thickness are the standardize
length of any 3-acts story.

strange.

i sometimes think it is the subconscious mind
of i reading and experiencing so many stories
in my life, that the structure has
already naturally embedded in my brain.

or sometimes, i prefer to believe that it
is the 'Force' that is taking me over.

God.

I truly believe that He is the master
of all masters of stories.

'cause I don't pre-plan at all the story of
I See So Many Butterflies.

-chinyew

No comments: