Sunday, August 09, 2009

Day 9: Anger Management




I get angry sometimes.
We all do I guess.

I want things to be done certain way.

And I'll scream and shout to get it.

I used to by the way.

Or I'm trying not to be so angry
these days.

I used to scream at my PAs on shoot.

Now I don't.
And they wonder why.
They think I've met someone.

:)

Everytime when I raise my voice
to my mom, I feel really bad after.
And I try to be a better and more
patient son the next time.

At work, I try to think what would
Jesus do before I try and use my
anger to solve problem.

Anger. The root of all evil.

It starts when you are angry with
that someone. And you pledge for revenge.
To get back at them.
To have the final blow.
The final say.

The truth is, there's not one
soul in this world that doesn't
have anger.

Is how you manage it.

And not suppressing it.

We all know in psychological terms,
the more anger we suppress,
the harder it will blow when one
day we snap.

We will snap.

It's the matter of question,
what triggers it.

So, we have to let it out.
But don't let it out on a person.
It'll only spread the anger to them.
And then to another and another and another.

Take a few hit at the baseball.
Swing some golfs.
Run a few kilometers.
Video games. Arcade.

If it is a form of expression,
writing helps a little.
But not that effectively.

You'll need something with more heavy
physical movements to it.

The best thing to do, and my recommendation to you
is; painting.

Smack that paint onto the canvas as hard as you can!

At the end day you might even create a masterpiece.

A win-win situation.

:)

-chinyew

No comments: