Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 17: Returning home.

Ah.... home. Came back. Thought I take a short nap.
That short nap turned out into a long-deep-sleep
of 14 hours!

It takes me a long time to fall asleep.
Usually I'll be in my thoughts for a
LONG time before I drift off to sleep.
Reading a book or watching a movie helps.

So I guess for the last few days in Singapore,
I didn't had much real sleep. That explains
why my body goes directly into shut-down
the moment my body lands to the bed.

It's been a great ride...

Woke up. Morning. Had a great breakfast made by mom.

It's always a long trip away from home
that awakens your realization of how
wonderful 'home' is.

Morgan, Jereme, I-Ming and I, chilling in the morning sun for the last
time of the Singapore trip, as we wait for our taxi to arrived. The last
few days conversation that we have, has been really 'casual' in a very
relaxing-chill way that made all us feel like boys again.

This awakens me to have more 'boys chilling time' once in awhile
between all these crazy schedule of work and art.

Morgan and I-ming posing with our unsold stocks
and heading home with a bitter-sweet-won-battle feeling.

I'm alone again as I-Ming and Morgan head off to their Penang flight,
and I, back to the city of Kuala Lumpur.

I'm reading a copy of my 'I See So Many Butterflies' in the plane,
wondering the people who bought it in Singapore,
whether they enjoys it or not.

I hope they do.

Sometimes I doubt myself.


The plane landed pretty well.

A few bumps of here and there,

but all's well,

I'm home.

Rushed to get a bus that heads to KL Central.
I've got a conference to attend that starts at 2pm.
The bus departs at 1pm. The bus conductor advised
me to pray that the highway's traffic is smooth.

And so I prayed....


God's architecture in life is perfect and beautiful.
I arrived at the conference sharp to the dot, 2pm.

It is the little bits in life that God appears to me.
In small little forms, that is easily missed.
Like the butterflies. They are there.
Maybe we just don't want to.

The question I'm dealing now,
how much should we strive and
how much shall we surrender.

My best guess is;

the run to get to the bus,
we run.

the wait in the bus for it to arrive,
we wait.

:)

Back to the drawing board.

-chinyew

No comments: