Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 20: just tested these newly bought brushes and i've decided.

I'm sorry that i haven't ink the 6 pages. Been a really LONG day. From pickin up artist friend from the station since yesterday 4am. Only had round 3 hours sleep, then head to work. Then drive to town center for a meeting. Jam like crazy returning. Had to attend an art event. And got home round 11pm. Tested the brushes for a couple hours, and now i'm all worn out. Gonna sleep and hopefully i'll manage to ink the pages early tomorrow morning. I know it does feel like i'm slacking. But really, i'm not. I'm constantly pack with so many other things, that it is really takin me away from working on the pages. Thus, i've decided to continue working on Volume 2 till it's finish even after my run here at 30dayartist.com, and continue posting at 30dayartist.com/chinyew. Do let me know what you think. Nite all.

See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Chin Yew's Posterous

No comments: