Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Day 122: Painting

Went to the studio and painted.

It's been awhile since my fingers
are stained with paint.

Painting is frustrating.

You layered after layer.
Getting it, then losing it.

Finalizing it, then redoing it.

The pain and frustration to
wait for certain part to dry,
while you work on another
part, then accidentally staining
another.

The process is constantly happening
and always fluctuating.

I love and hate painting.

Hoping to finish the paintings
before I leave the country.

Hell, I paid for the studio anyway.

Today I also went to stocked up
some paper for my new mini comic.

As an artist, we hand-picked every
detail of our work.

Had great meals today. Simple
but satisfying.

Thank God, I'm still blessed to eat.

Paid credit card bills.

Thank God, I'm still able to.

Juggling every bits of my life now.

I miss you special friend!

(Though I'm still pissed been deleted!
Am still waiting for your repent actions :P)

-chinyew

No comments: