Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 02: The trick is to rest when you can.



didn't sleep very well last night.

imagine waking up, knowing that
i can't take my own sweet time
to wait for inspiration to come,
have an easy lunch,
watch cable tv,
small chat with my mom,
steaming hot dinner,
tv again,
then later in the evening, paint.
plan my post.
then post.

instead, i had to rush for a meeting
at work.

when it rain, it pours.

i was given another task at my day job.
to do a 20 scene breakdown of a
twilight-zone-like story.

deadline; next week.

ironically, the story is somehow similar
to my current graphic novel project.

weird.

now, how do i write 2 story that doesn't
seem to be similar to one another,
yet both is written by me.

is it possible for one not to plagiarize it's
own work?

can it even be call plagiarism if both
work are similar, yet it's by the same writer.

now, i have to slice my brain into two.

it's exciting to be in the creative field.

i love my life.
can't seem to say it enough lately.

quote of the day:

Day 2 by I-Ming

"It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.
And in a marathon,
the trick is to rest when you can."

good advise.
strategizing is the best way to any survival.
think with a clear head.
and plan.

i quickly took a nap as i got back from
work.

woke up at 12am. finish the 1st scene
as promised.




1 down, and 39 more to go.

phew.

-chinyew

No comments: