Sunday, August 19, 2007

Day 19: I refuse to give up...



i am very-very thankful for Verna Vogel.

that she believed in this
as much as we do.

she did her first run on June 2006.

her second on June 2007.

June belongs to her.

beside i and i-ming, Verna did it twice.

how does twice feels?

well, check out her quote:

Day 19 by Verna Vogel

"I refuse to give up on this canvas.
It may take a long time yet,
but one day this one will be beautiful.
I just know it."


artist inspired one another.

you have no idea how much this very quote
meant to me today.

was at work. audition. got back late.
ate alone.

thinking of the movie i watched last night.
a sappy Andy Lau movie "All about Love."

i had trouble breathing when i watched
that movie.

sad.

love.

life.

sigh.

a friend asked me a question, couple of days ago.

a personal-love related question.

it got me thinking.

but nevermind, won't share it here.

it's for me to journey myself.

till then.



No comments: