Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day 04: I don't believe my way is the only way to do it.



i made a mistake.
i've got the artwork right,
but the quote wrong.

the quote supposed to be on
Day 5 of Anne Kullaf's run.

but anyhow, i think Anne made a very good quote.

"I don't believe my way is the only way to do it.
Only that it is the way that works best for me."


at first, there was only a BANG.

nobody is right. nobody is wrong.
there is no originality in all things.
there is no fairness in all things.
there is not actual fact of all things.
nothing is standard.
nothing is equal.
nothing is right.
nothing is wrong.

only there is, is yr perception.

you are the only controller of yr experience.

you make the call.

and partly being an artist is to realize
this balance of thought.

acceptance of others.

and yours.

i'm not making sense again.

it's dawn already.

need to sleep.

-chinyew







No comments: