Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 15: A strong concentration...



it would be really-really awesome,
if i could take time off to do
this run.

it's somehow affecting my day work.

the lack of sleep.
the grumpiness.

i'll probably get fired soon,
if i don't start acting like
i'm really workin, rather
than just cruising.

15 days. another 15 more to go.

Day 15 by me.

"the experience feels like
a strong concentration,
which doesn't require any thinking
but just doing."


looking back at this old post,
it makes me feel like painting again.

maybe i should. sometime later.

or maybe not.

but painting the small angels
were fun.

it really does sway me away from
my troubled mind.

'nuff said. gotto get some
sleep. 3 more hours to work time.

sigh.

and now onto today's work.

i modified the last page
of yesterday's sequence.

i don't think i'll be calling
them scenes anymore, but sequence.

scenes are too heavy to be finished
in 30days.









-chinyew

No comments: