Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 13: Some things you are not able to change...



ok, i'm admitting this.
(only via internet.)

i have attitude problem.
a long time ago, somebody read my palm,
and gave me an advise,
he said that i will have a great career
ahead, but, my emotions are my obstacles.

i'm a very emotional person.

i cry on movies that i watch.

i cried on Cinema Paradiso, The Notebook,
and many-many Korean flicks.

i can't control my emotions very well.
i get angry easily. sometimes i'm able to.

but i can explain myself.

my whole life i've been wanting to seek
truth in all things.

even people.

if i just sense a little insincere character,
i'll get very frustrated.

i get frustrated easily.

i'm trying to control this emotion problem
that i have.

are artist like that?

my mom says that i have "artist attitude problem".

i cannot agree with her more.

but is it a problem?

is it wrong for me to feel
sincerely of how i feel about things?
is it wrong for me to hate fake people?

i just got back from a retreat-session organized
by the production house that i'm workin for.
in my entire life workin experience,
this is the first(and only) company
that treat their staffs to a spa session.

we were havin great fun. unlimited food/drinks.
steamin gas/water. massage.

we were like kings.

back to my point, we had a session where
we were supposed to write about every single
person of how we feel about them.

i get comments, well, they were similar to
the palm reading i had.

i know i have that problem.

but is it really a problem?

to be critical on insincerity of things?

well, guess i'll take Alan's quote-advise
for the mean time, before i get more people
hating me.

Day 13 by Alan Gooi

"Some things you are not able to change,
But I do believe that we ourselves
are able to change.
For the better."



even though Alan did not complete his run
perfectly. but i could feel that he wanted
to, he just can't.

he did try.

and i'm goin to try.

atleast i should just keep my mouth shut.

i remember this saying,

"if you've got no better things to say, don't say."

sorry for the uncheck post.
feelin tired after the retreat.
less than 2 hours sleep last night.
i swear it's a fuckin struggle to
do this:



and 2 hours to countdown for
tomorrow's meeting.

sigh.

-chinyew

No comments: