Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 23: I'm pleased that I've been so productive this month...



this is a really-really beautiful piece.

love the combination of colors and patterns.

readers, pls take time to observe this
piece. study the details. the colors.

love it.

"Thaneeya's run is on March not April as stated on
the video."

___________________________________________________


i'm nervous like fuck of not delivering
this comin Sunday.

i've got a morning shoot from 8am
till the next 5am morning.

probably when i reach home,
i'm already a half-dead-zombie.

this is what i plan to do.

in between my shoot, i'll do the pages.
when i return, i'll scan them, and post.

a plan which doesn't sound much like a plan.

but still, it's a plan.

Day 23 by Thaneeya McArdle

"I'm pleased that I've been so
productive this month.
And I've learned a lot by

having to spend each night
articulating and examing what
I've created during the day."


this quote pretty much
summarize my feelings for today.

'nuff said.

-chinyew



technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags:

No comments: