Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day 21: Freakin pissed at myself...


Day 21 by me

"Freakin pissed at myself that
I've wasted so much paint,
But the sappy-sing-along-chinese-music
encouraged me.
Thought of her again."


Everything is linked together.

i am here today is due to a long chain of actions.
either by me. or by someone else.

and here i am.

today. again. now.

the large painting i did 2 years ago,
was a revisit of the 1st mini comic
i did. my very-very first self-published
comic. you can check out this site i built
5 years ago to download the mini comics.

if you really-really focus of seeing,
you can see.

how time repeats itself.
patterns reforming.
circles. circles.

again and again.

have i recovered?

pretty much.

i still miss my 1st ink bottle though.

nothing personal. just some sentimental values
towards it.

phew. survive another day.

everytime starting a page is difficult.
a fuckin struggle.
but everytime when i finishes them,
i feel a sensation of relief.

now, 9 more days to go for the
final sensation.

-chinyew



i swear to you that i had not planned
the last page to sync with this post.
the panel and the framing are ironically
similar to... well,
if you can see it, you can. but if you can't,
well, guess it's just my own sensitivity.

technorati tags:
del.icio.us tags:
icerocket tags:
keotag tags:

No comments: